Computer Numerical Control prototype machining is optimal for one-off custom parts and are available in virtually any material directly from your 3D CAD data. Why select the CNC prototyping process? When you need to hold tight tolerance (+/-0.05mm), and when you must have your parts in a specific material, such as metal or the CNC plastic, CNC prototyping services are ideal.
WayKen’s low cost CNC prototype machining capabilities enable us to produce the finest, highly accurate visual design models, full-functional engineering prototypes or master patterns. Fast turnaround and high quality models can be achieved with a wide variety of materials including CNC plastics, metals and other composites. CNC rapid prototype Using these materials during the concept stage and engineering stage of your prototype will allow your design team to closely simulate the final product appearance, visually CNC prototype reflect the rationality of physical dimension and the ease or complexity assembly work, and yet give the freedom to make design changes.
WayKen has a team of CNC Rapid prototype expert programmers and engineers that ensure parts are machined with the best possible product results. Backing the team is state-of-the-art Computer Numerical Control software and equipment, and turnaround times of 3-9 business days.
Capacity WayKen CNC has state-of-the-art machine tools, tooling and software. Equipped with more than 10 High Precision High Efficiency CNC machining centers. Our employees have many years of experience with broad knowledge of many industries, combined with deep skills in our areas of specialization. The knowledge we’ve gained will be put to use when we examine your project. When appropriate, we’ll suggest alternative manufacturing solutions that may save you time and money, or produce a better product.
Speed At WayKen, we know the importance of impending deadlines. Our goal is to provide fast quotations and standardized production processes. WayKen Technical Sales Agents and Project Managers will work with you to arrange and organize the production of your projects and respond quickly to design changes to deliver on time.
Post Finishing Post Finishing is a standard part of what WayKen offers. We won’t leave you with an unfinished part that you have to send out for secondary operations. We offer Hand Polishing, Vapor Polishing, Sand Blasting, Brush Finishing, Anodizing, Electroplating, Chrome Plating, Painting and Printing. WayKen is your one-stop shop for impeccably finished CNC prototype parts.
Quality Precision and Quality are achieved through our Management Experience, Machine Programming and Operation, Material Selection, and Inspection. Our CNC Technicians strive to ensure only the Highest Precision and only the Highest Quality on every part big or small, complex or simple. Whether you’re doing CNC work to create master patterns, rugged prototypes, or limited-run production work, WayKen’s expert team is here to help you get the job done right.
- No need to compromise with raw material because parts can be machined directly out of engineering plastics and metals.
- CNC machining allows for high accuracy and excellent surface finish and/or details.
- CNC machines can be used 24 hours a day continuously, only being turned off for maintenance.
- Economical for small to short run of production parts that require wide range of operations to be performed.
- Generally large and bulky parts are economical by cnc prototyping compared to Rapid Prototyping processes because most of RP proprietary materials are expensive.
- Master patterns
- Visual models (Concept or exhibit)
- Engineering prototypes
- Design Verification
- Metal prototypes
- Oversized parts / props
- Fixtures & Tools
- Low-volume production
- Market Study Models
- Customer Evaluation
- ABS-(Natural / Black / Flame Retardant)
- PC / Polycarbonate-(Clear / Black)
- PMMA / Acrylic- (Clear / Black)
- PA/Nylon-(Natural / Black / 30%GF)
- PP / Polypropylene-(Natural / Black / 20% GF)
- POM / Acetal / Delrin-(Black / White)
- PPS / Polyphenylene sulfide
- Epoxy Tooling board
- Aluminum-(6061 / 7075)
- Brass – Yellow
- Copper – Red
- Stainless Steel