Quality Management Systems
WayKen is dedicated to continually improving and optimizing the capabilities of all custom manufacturing applications from prototype to production and our quality control processes, including CNC machining, rapid prototyping and rapid tooling.
The Quality System at WayKen focuses on the interests of customers while developing innovative and progressive techniques to produce custom parts with your specifications that exceed expectations. WayKen is strictly in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 certified quality inspection system, we uses advanced testing equipment to measuring and inspect all of raw materials, while our quality engineer team own professional technology to inspect and ensure your projects meet stringent quality specification, in order to earn the confidence of our customers in industry.
Our Quality Policy
Establish standardized and scientific management concepts; Formulate reasonable working methods and operating codes; Train excellent employees with first-class skills; Improve production efficiency.
Based on the expectation and values from customers, we continue to strengthen many aspects of operation and management such as production planning management, production process optimization, supply chain coordination optimization, production cost control, and staff quality. Continual improving, pursuing excellence, and continuously enhance customer satisfaction.
Quality and Efficiency
Through the implementation of the overall quality management system, during each process in the production strengthening quality control and inspection, ensuring the optimization of the company's processes, and the effective communication between customers and departments, also training the quality awareness of employees, pushing to upgrade continually implement technology, and efficiently manufacturing high-quality products.
Innovation and Enterprise
Establish a learning organization system, implement knowledge management, collect and organize the knowledge for corrective and preventive measures, production technology from professional technicians or departments, business data or production experiences to form important valuable resources of company, provide continuous training opportunities for employees, summarize experience, encourage innovation and enhance company cohesion.
Quality Control Process
Our quality process is run through the whole projects from RFQs to production shipment. Two independent reviews of the purchase order is where our QA begins, determining that there are no questions or conflicts regarding dimensions, material, quantities or delivery dates. Then reviewed by experienced personnel involved in the set up and production and individual inspection reports are made for each operation that is required to produce the part. All special quality needs and instructions are documented and inspection intervals are then assigned based on tolerances, quantities or complexity of the part. We minimize risk by tracking and analyzing every step of our manufacturing process to minimize part to part variation, and assure consistent, reliable quality for every part, every time.
Consistent quality control, from part to part, product to project, we pay attention to detail, problem solving, researching new materials and processes, investing in technology, building and sustaining a team of professional rapid manufacturing.
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM) review for all of your projects
- Contract and purchaser order review
- Production capacity and production plan review (PMC)
- Incoming raw materials inspection
- Samples and in-process inspection (IPQC)
- Control of nonconforming product and the implementation of corrective and preventive actions
- Final inspection and testing reports and certifications as required(OQC)
- Customer satisfaction surveys twice a year, and strive to exceed customer expectations
Quality Inspection Equipment
- SEREIN Croma 8126 Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) 800×1200×600 (mm), MPE (maximum permissible error) 3.0μm
- ScanTech PRINCE775 Handheld 3D Scanner Laser source: 7+1 red laser crosses / 5 blue parallel laser lines Effective work range 200mm~450mm / 100mm~200mm, Accuracy Up to 0.03mm
- Granite Inspection Table, 1200×1000 (mm) / 1000×750 (mm)
- Digimatic Heitht Gages, 0-600 (mm)
- Full Range of Vernier Caliper, 0-100-150-200-300-600-1000 (mm)
- Outside Micrometers / Digimatic Holtest, 0-25-75-100-125-150 (mm) / 12-20-50-100 (mm)
- Full Range of Pin Gage / Gage Block, 0.5-12 (mm) / 1.0-100 (mm), Step 0.01mm
- Surface Roughness Tester, Hardness Tester, etc.