RAPID DEVELOPMENT OF INNOVATIVE MEDICAL DEVICES
Anybody that’s been through the process knows that new medical device design and development outcomes can be expensive and time-consuming. However, outstanding innovators redefine best practices from concept to commercialization, your new medical device can get to market with efficiency and economy. The medical rapid prototyping innovation that represents medical breakthroughs and cost-effectiveness may be the only practical achievable way. Prototyping of medical devices can be done in several steps in the design and manufacturing process and can cover a variety of needs and functions.
- Build product ideas of medical devices into a manageable scope while working to establish the critical details and fully understand the design intent through proof-of-concept prototypes.
- Visual presentation models empower designers to share their concepts with colleagues, clients, and stakeholders to facilitate the clear and actionable feedback.
- The medical device functional prototype development can be used to test design iterations and perfect medical product’s performance, let any issues to be discovered and corrected well before getting to a final product, and reduce business risk.
- Creating engineering prototypes of medical devices that match final product makes it easier to verify design, engineering, and manufacturability before investing in expensive tools and putting them into production.
- Rapid tooling and custom low-volume production will be able to bridge the gap between prototype and production, and make your product go to market faster at an affordable price.